[extropy-chat] EU: What is going wrong?

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 20 12:36:15 UTC 2004

Nope. They're bombing synagogues, assaulting jews, and marching to
demand sharia across europe. Sounds to me like muslim values are what
they are after...

What is happening to 'tolerant' europe, though? Why are you so upset
over the murder of one film maker who obviously asked for what was
coming to him in making racist, running-dog imperialist films presuming
to just muslim society by infidel european values?

Tolerance isn't entirely gone, I suppose. Some reporters referred to
the van Gogh murderer's use of an 8" dagger plunged into his chest to
afix a note as 'pinning'. If the killer had skinned van Gogh, do you
think the reporters would have called it 'exfoliation'?

--- Samantha Atkins <samantha at objectent.com> wrote:

> Hmm.  Many of the people I know from Muslim countries immigrated to
> escape so-called "Muslim values".     It takes a pretty wide brush to
>
> paint over 1.2 billion people.
>
> - s
>
> On Nov 19, 2004, at 11:09 PM, Spike wrote:
>

> >> Mike Lorrey
> >>
> >> EU officials implore new immigrants to learn 'European values'...
> >

> > I don't think the EU officials get it.  The immigrants
> > are not interested in adopting European values.  They
> > want to transform Europe to Muslim values.  They come
> > as Muslim missionaries to convert the heathen.
> >
> > spike

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)