[extropy-chat] Re: Structure of AI

Walter_Chen at compal.com Walter_Chen at compal.com
Thu Nov 25 00:37:37 UTC 2004

We can't just think based on current tech. or logic.
For example, quantum computing uses complex numbers as probability.
So dividing by zero or system crash cause problems only on our computers.
There is no way to say there are such problems on "the universe".
If life is a simulation, it's just very reasonable for human beings to ask
for such adjustment buttons
to change our life once and for all.
If life is not a simulation, such adjustment buttons still could exist
somewhere in the universe
(because nobody really knows why and how comes the universe).

Thanks.

Walter.
---------