[extropy-chat] Hello again...

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 15:01:55 UTC 2004

I would love uplifting my doggy if I could. Not because she is very
valuable to me in practical terms (I am a bit smarter than her and
don't really need her advice or support), but just because she is cute
and I love her. Perhaps a really superior AI could feel the same for
you and me.
I often think that perhaps true AI will not be developed/grown from
scratch but rather co-evolve with us. Sort of, first people get memory
implants, then implants get processing capabilities, then we start
co-thinking with our implants, in such a way as to make sure that
posthumans and AIs are really one and the same. This scenario would
eliminate conflict between posts and AIs and the need for them to
uplift us.
G.