[extropy-chat] FWD [Skeptic] Re: Living in Ireland -the reality

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 12:47:50 UTC 2004

Sounds like your offense was being English on a rainy day.... ;)

Now, I am impressed when a Brit complains about bad plumbing (what
might the dentistry be like in Eire?) but the parts about no compulsory
public schooling, and a landlord pulling a shotgun sound downright
home-like to me. If I wasn't so set on the Free State, I might be
interested in checking it out.

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)