[extropy-chat] grow closer to god--through the mail!!

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Tue Nov 30 01:35:54 UTC 2004

Mike's arguments in favor of god have so convinced me that I was overjoyed
to receive in the mail today a miraculous BIBLICAL PAPER HANDKERCHIEF!!! I
learned that when I write my name in the middle of this PAPER HANDKERCHIEF
and mail it back to the church AT NO COST TO MYSELF, I will receive the
blessings of God, including BIG BUCKS!!! Additionally, all the drunks, drug
abusers and sexual degenerates in my HOUSEHOLD will be saved by the TOUCH
of the Lord upon their BODIES!!!! The sacred miraculous HANDKERCHIEF is
warranted by Acts 19, 11-12, which records how the APOSTLE PAUL sent just
such NASAL HYGIENE ITEMS to the distant followers of JESUS, whereupon they
were healed and BLESSED. The amazing low cost discovery that this BLESSING
can be distributed via a PAPER handkerchief is not explicitly warranted in
the good book, but who am I to DOUBT these messengers, especially since
they will PAY THE POSTAGE for the return of the BLESSED PAPER HANDKERCHIEF?
Unfortunately I failed to read the full covering text in time and hastily
used the SACRED PAPER ITEM for an entirely different purpose, which I fear
might preclude returning it to the church through the UNITED STATES MAILS
for CLEANSING and spiritual RE-CHARGING.

Damien Broderick