[extropy-chat] FWD (SK) The end of cheap oil [new subj]

Terry W. Colvin fortean1 at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 30 06:43:02 UTC 2004

There was a decent article in a recent issue of National Geographic that
provided a broad analysis of current and projected reservoirs:

< http://magma.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0406/feature5/index.html >

J. Scott Evans

--
"Only a zit on the wart on the heinie of progress." Copyright 1992, Frank Rice

Terry W. Colvin, Sierra Vista, Arizona (USA) < fortean1 at mindspring.com >
     Alternate: < fortean1 at msn.com >
Home Page: < http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/8958/index.html >
Sites: * Fortean Times * Mystic's Haven * TLCB *
      U.S. Message Text Formatting (USMTF) Program