[extropy-chat] Re: Fwd: Manditory draft for your child?

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 16:05:32 UTC 2004

--- Trend Ologist <trendologist at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Mike, what Bush or Kerry does from January 2005 to
> January 2009 will profoundly affect what occurs from
> October 1st 2009 to October 1st 2014... certainly
> beyond 2014 as well.

According to Kerry he will:
- eliminate tax cuts
- send 100,000 more men to Iraq (i.e. draft, sounds like Lyndon Johnson
here) PLUS hunt down and kill every terrorist on Earth (with another
100,000 troops we don't have?)
- protect our gun rights by banning many types of guns, including
semi-automatic shotguns commonly used in skeet shooting and bird
hunting, .50 caliber rifles commonly used in big game hunting, and
semi-automatic pistols commonly used in self defense.
- eliminate Patriot Act controls on library book borrowing, but keep
Patriot Act banking and licensing controls that violate the First
Amendment rights of millions of religious people who object to the
numerical inventorying of human flesh.
- promote government funding of state controlled stem cell research,
thus out-competing private funding and private researchers via the use
of police force, and ensuring that the government owns the IP created
by this research, thus is able to control its use. Longevity and
enhancement technologies will be rationed only to 'essential personnel'
(i.e. elected officials and their thugs).
- introduce a controversial plan to use zoning and planning ordinances
across the country to economically force tens of millions of people to
abandon living in rural areas and small towns, to migrate them to the
cities where populations can be better controlled (and who they vote
for can be controlled as well). All the abandoned land will be returned
to wilderness for the reintroduction of wolves, grizzlies, mountain
lions, and other species across North America, and used as a land bank
of collateral to back massive welfare state borrowing paid for by
massive taxes on energy and consumption in the guise of protecting us
from "Global Warming", but are really intended to make the EU and Japan
economically competetive with us again.. by dragging us down.

=====
Mike Lorrey
Chairman, Free Town Land Development
                                         -William Pitt (1759-1806)