[extropy-chat] Re: Fwd: Manditory draft for your child?

Trend Ologist trendologist at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 1 18:39:43 UTC 2004

Geesh,  I made it clear I am a conscientious objector,
NOT anti-conscription. In the past I opposed the draft
but received such hostility I lost all interest. More
and more it appears better to let Americans do what
they want overseas.
 I don't want to complain endlessly or perhaps even
bite the Hand That Feeds.