[extropy-chat] Krugman on the state of play

Adrian Tymes wingcat at pacbell.net
Sat Oct 2 06:39:27 UTC 2004

NY Times hasn't yet caught on to a modified
cypherpunks account they were given back in the "make
a bunch of anonymous accounts with username & password
'cypherpunk' or 'cypherpunks'" heyday, years after
most such accounts were caught and shut down:

cypherpunkss/cypherpunkss

(Of course, watch them take notice of that account
now.)