[extropy-chat] Gandhi's antipode

Trend Ologist trendologist at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 4 13:21:27 UTC 2004

'Pure' pacificists don't exist, save for the Jains,
who may be extinct. BTW, I'm a conscientious objector,
not a real pacifist, I have already fought in
self-defense, the time in the car with the choker. A
true pacifist would sacrifice his or her life rather
than fight back against deadly force, correct?