[extropy-chat] Fwd: Manditory draft for your child?

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 5 03:05:41 UTC 2004

> --- Samantha Atkins <sjatkins at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Spike,
> >
> > With all due respect we must act as if this bill is quite real...
>
> The bill is as real as any bill which has been tabled by a committee
> chairman since April of 2003. The thing is dead, like the proverbial
> Monty Python parrot...
> =====
> Mike Lorrey

Altho I believe the bill to be mere political grandstanding,
I agree with Samantha: we must act as if this bill is real.
Vote against or contribute to the opponents of the following
government officials, who cosponsored the bill:

       Rep Abercrombie, Neil [HI-1]
       Rep Brown, Corrine [FL-3]
       Rep Christensen, Donna M. [VI]
       Rep Clay, Wm. Lacy [MO-1]