[extropy-chat] Re: sex selection in Asia? (a modest proposal)

Trend Ologist trendologist at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 8 23:42:38 UTC 2004

I don't dislike women, but I got a bad attitude when my mom started reading Gloria Steinem right before she stood up at the dinner table with her face all red to yell " You men! You've turned me into a great big female eunuch!" She's been that way since ' 70.
Anyway, if Americans want to teach children that being gay is bad, fine-- the kids are theirs. But what's wrong with Asian kids being taught that gay or bi is good, especially if there might be in the future a shortage of you-know-what?