[extropy-chat] if Hillary had killed a boyfriend...

Trend Ologist trendologist at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 11 18:13:02 UTC 2004

You're right concerning Ted Kennedy, and there is reason to believe Hillary may have been involved in some way with Foster's death (and her husband might have raped Juanita Broadderick). My point is there was no investigation at all  of Laura Bush after she accidentally (on-purpose?) killed her ex-boyfriend. She didn't lose her license or registration, no slap on the wrist whatsoever; nothing. Now that's Teflon.
 The First Lady's accident was 41 years ago so its significance for today is zero, but it makes me wonder even more about the Bushs. They are not just some innocent family, they are immensely ambitious, power-hungry. They include a former president, an incumbent one, the governor of Florida (and he too wants to run for president). This is not planning our lives around technologies that haven't been developed yet. This is here & now. There's an election in three weeks so I want to know as much about the Bushs as I know about the Clintons.