[extropy-chat] POLL: Principles of Extropy

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 07:19:39 UTC 2004

I tried to put the principles in order, but could not manage to agree
with myself after a few minutes, so I guess I support all principles
without focusing on one or two.
The principle that I (try to, it is not always easy) follow in daily
life is practical optimism. It can ve a very constructive and
effective approach to life but you have to be wired in a certain way.
When mood control technology becomes operational one of the first
things I will be looking for will be a practical optimism booster.
One good things is that the principles, all all them, are worded in
such a careful and "diplomatic" way to make them difficult to disagree
with on the basis of rational arguments. Not so for too extreme
interpretations of some specific principles.