[extropy-chat] A more advanced neural interface chip

Sahyinepu sahynepu at concentric.net
Sat Oct 16 04:36:56 UTC 2004

what a neat article....

I assume people are thinking of developing the technology for purposes
other than helping the disabled?  I am interested in the thinking of
some to combine computer technology with the human mind/brain directly
to help increase human intelligence.  This sort of thing, enhancing
humans with technology, has always fascinated me...I have never
understood some people's attachment to their form, even when such
attachment prevents them from improving their condition.

Sah