[extropy-chat] John C. Wright finds god

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sun Oct 17 00:06:57 UTC 2004

Your friend might be a reductionist or a deconstructivist, or simply like
to build things from other things.

But isn't life a matter of taking what is around us, or what we pay
attention to, and making our own connections and then calling it
art?  Nothing wrong with that at all.

Natasha

Natasha Vita-More
http://www.natasha.cc