[extropy-chat] A slow down in Moore's law?

Henrique Moraes Machado hemm at openlink.com.br
Mon Oct 18 17:46:08 UTC 2004

As far as I know, the clock reace is over and manufacturers are now focusing on multicore chips and 64 bit chips.

Intel Cancels Plans for 4-Gigahertz Pentium 4
Clock speed isn't the only way to improve processor performance, the company says.
http://www.technologyreview.com/articles/04/10/ap_4101404.asp?trk=nl