[extropy-chat] now here is craftiness...

natashavita at earthlink.net natashavita at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 19 16:35:48 UTC 2004

Texas isn't as dumb as people think.  I am highly impressed by the
sophistication of Texas. There are not many bubbas as well. This is an
international state and you only find the bubbas out in the backlands,
similar to all states/countries.

I can't believe I'm defending Texas, but aftedr living her 1.5 years, I
have to say that it is very much like California, but without the surfers.

Natasha