[extropy-chat] the culture of force & matter

scerir scerir at libero.it
Tue Oct 19 21:23:55 UTC 2004

Eliezer
> Truth isn't stranger than fiction,
> but sometimes it comes pretty close.

Googling googling ...

'Unmatter'
by Apryl Fox

All great artists work with matter - the un-matter,
which is used in paintings and murals.
I don't mean with painting murals, you understand;
the murals of words, painting pictures in your mind.
That's what I meant.
I've seen those paintings in museums: "The Scream,"
"Mona Lisa." She was a good looking woman, Mona Lisa,
with a sensual smile and a half-quirked eyebrow.
She is unmatter, just as all paintings are,
just as all words are; so I propose that artists -
- including poets and pianists - become scientists,
and scientists remain as they are.
They know about unmatter. In fact, Einstein was
the first to discover it.