[extropy-chat] Raelians

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 14:11:14 UTC 2004

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 07:48:32 +0200, Giu1i0 Pri5c0 wrote:
> <snip>
> Then I think that:
> The Raelians have 60.000 paying members worldwide and a lot of money.
> All transhumanist associations together have perhaps 300 paying members.
> I wonder what conclusions we should make.
> G.

Giulio

This cross-posting to EXI and WTA really confuses my gmail labelling system.
All the replies are shown under EXI *and* WTA, regardless of where
they came from, so it is unclear whether I should respond to EXI or
WTA (or both!).

I think it might be better to post only to one of the lists first. See
what the response is, and if more discussion is required then post to
the other list as a separate message.

BillK
(Feeling a multiple personality disorder coming on)  :)