[extropy-chat] looks like Bush will win

Trend Ologist trendologist at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 23 15:36:58 UTC 2004

Looks like Bush will win. Whatever the tally ends up
being, must redneck Southerners be so aggressive with
their culture? They don't like Yankee culture so they
want to push something worse on us? Can't Southern men
be content with their wives & mistresses and other
'nookie'?  I swear, the next time a guy with a drawl
approaches to attempt to convert me to Christianity
I'll spit on the ground. I'm totally tired of so many
Southerners trying to inflict their religion on
America; it's not love, it's hate disguised as love.
 And they want us to pity them for 140 years ago?
Northerners weren't particularly interested in
abolishing slavery, they bent over backwards to avoid
the war yet Southerners wanted the Feds to guarantee
slavery by using Federal agents to retrieve runaway
slaves-- plus the South wanted other completely
un-Christian measures to be instituted.
Sure, this is all a generalization however I can't
avoid thinking very many Southerners want some sort of
revenge.