[extropy-chat] looks like Bush will win

Trend Ologist trendologist at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 23 17:49:40 UTC 2004

ten days isn't much time to catch up, is it?

I agree it is looking bad for Bush's opponent. But on
a slightly more optimistic note, I found someone yesterday
who had at least heard of him. I fear he will make a
poor showing in the election however. He might pull
1% at best.

Yeah. There's nice everywhere, you just have to get used to the different ambience, you just need the right attitude. We have to be more accepting, we have to avoid unfair criticism, we have to stop being so harsh & rigid.

Trend, you seem to be getting caught up in the
caracature of southerners. There are all kinds
of people living everywhere. They have NASCAR
in the north too (Indianapolis).