[extropy-chat] looks like Bush will win

Trend Ologist trendologist at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 23 17:56:01 UTC 2004

Okay, I'll stop it, but if you're unfair concerning those who are govt. employees, I'll tell you to cut out the nonsense, I'll point out there are all kinds of people who work for the government. We mus'n't generalize to an extreme.

Greg Burch <gregburch at gregburch.net> wrote:Please stop this nonsense. I'm a southerner, an atheist and just don't this sort of thing belongs on this list.

Thank you.