[extropy-chat] SIAI: Donate Today and Tomorrow

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 24 01:41:38 UTC 2004

> Eliezer Yudkowsky:
>
> Mike Lorrey wrote:
> >
> > On that score, and regarding the discussion/argument you
> and I had over beers at Extro5...
>
> Mike, I'm reasonably damn certain I didn't have a beer at
> Extro 5, nor indeed at any other point in my existence...
> --
> Eliezer S. Yudkowsky

He's right Mike.  Remember when we had that hootnanny at
my place after E5 and the yahoos were devouring beer
and carrying on and having the evil laugh contest and
so forth?  Eliezer was there, doing the hakosote
thing (which must be a beer-drinking game) but he wasn't
actually draining the suds.  That was my recollection in
any case.

spike

ps There was a young man who worked for Extropian Inst back
then, I cannot recall his name.  Remind me please?  He was a
student, nice guy, poet, very talented musician.  Where is he
now?  He was the one who brought about 800 bottles of beer to
that schmooze.  s