[extropy-chat] SIAI: Donate Today and Tomorrow

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 24 02:57:50 UTC 2004

> > E Shaun Russell
> >
> > http://www.transhumanist.biz/e_shaun.htm
> ...  People would make any kind of offhanded comment, and
> E Shaun would make up a song about it on the spot.  {8^D

Someone made some kind of comment about extropians
being interested in healthy living and healthy eating.
He was at the piano and starting singing a song about:

...think Ill eat a... biiiig juicy steak...
with a coupla beers from the bar...
then a dish of vanilla and a loooong cuban cigar...

He just made it up right on the spot.  I thought I would
wet my diapers laughing at the kid.  He is a breathing
mass of musical talent.  I want to be like him when
I grow up.

{8^D