[extropy-chat] Sean, don't waste your time

Trend Ologist trendologist at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 24 08:24:21 UTC 2004

Ruling classes will continue for generations. Best we
can do is promote multi-racial ruling classes, rather
than having whites forever at the top of the food
chain. Now, you are young and it is only fitting you
should be interested in Marxism or liberation theology
or whatever-it-may be. I am intolerant but don't
actually hate Communists, fundamentalists & rednecks,
just want to AVOID THEM. Can you understand that? If
one were to genuinely hate another, one might wish to
lynch them, put them in an oven, or convert their skin
into a lampshade. One more time: It's not true hatred
or vicious intolerance, it is the desire to avoid
those who want to suck me into their
religion/ideology.
Is the above too hard to comprehend?