[extropy-chat] Won't stay where we are not wanted, consequences...

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 13:35:57 UTC 2004

--- Trend Ologist <trendologist at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Auf Wiedersehen? I would go far as to say the ultimate
> source of Nazism was America. It was no coincidence
> WWI & totalitarianism began when America became a
> world power. The economic depression of 1929-'39,
> which was the immediate trigger for Nazism, derived
> from America more than from Europe.

What idiotic history book have you been reading? Really. Any 6th grade
school child knows that US President Wilson opposed the heavy
imposition of war penalties by the european allies on Germany.
Totalitarianism is squarely the fault of moronic european politics.
So is the depression, as any fool can tell you that it was the idiotic
British monetary policies (partly tied to their collection of worthless
fortunes in German Marks) that caused the whole mess.

> It's interesting, Mike, you should have so much
> sympathy for Confederate grievances, but so little
> sympathy for Germany's troubles. Even my father, whose
> life was ruined by WWII, had sympathy for Germany. My
> Dad only hated Hitler, "Hitler should have been
> tortured", he once said.

You have such a capacity for irrational and illogical thinking. What
makes you think I have 'sympathy for confederate grievances'? I state
facts, uncomfortable facts, which irrational fools like you and
Democrats don't know or refuse to admit.

Okay, this is it: you are done. You are nothing but a troll.

=====
Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)