[extropy-chat] how partisanship skews perception

Sean Diggins sean at valuationpartners.com.au
Sun Oct 24 16:24:23 UTC 2004

 -----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Mike Lorrey
Sent: Sunday, 24 October 2004 10:11 PM
To: ExI chat list
Subject: RE: [extropy-chat] how partisanship skews perception

--- Sean Diggins  <sean at valuationpartners.com.au> wrote:

> Don't forget how pernicious Communists were/are. I am
> a former Marxist and now despise Communists, they are
> little more than left-wing fascists.

What, you thought we had not noticed? I think the only thing you
despise about communists is that they failed. You are still shucking
the communist jive.

=====
That quote was not from me.
I did not write it, nor would I.
And I'm not shucking communist jive.
Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm closer to being an "egalitarian
libertarian", if such a thing is possible.
Could be I'm still feeling my way around a bit, also. I'm open minded to
being wrong.
I think it was the old ham Julius Sumner Miller who said "the only times
I've ever learnt something is when I've been wrong"
But I will never shill for capitalism, as you seem willing to do.
Please correctly select your "<person's name> wrote:" attibutions.

Sean