[extropy-chat] what's in a name, Fortesque?

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Sun Oct 24 17:34:43 UTC 2004

At 12:47 AM 10/25/2004 +0800, Sean D. wrote:

>Who is this David you are referring to?  Brin?  It
>was Damien Broderick who wrote The Spike.
>
>spike

>Least I didn't call you Darren (or Derwood....)

As I just mentioned to Sean offlist, this correction wasn't from me but
from long-time extropian poster Spike Jones. I suspect a few newbies get
his posts and mine confused. I've never been called `Spike'. The part of my
@ reading `thespike' is just a mnemonic for my book title. Sorry for the
confusion.

We could deal with this easily by persuading Spike Jones to use his real
name, Cecil Faulteroy Jones.

Damien Broderick