[extropy-chat] One thousand and one dreams

Amara Graps amara.graps at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 22:37:30 UTC 2004

(and now for something completely different)

http://www.amara.com/thousand/Onethousandandone.html

"In my dreams, I travel along the Silk Road, carrying the notes of the
oud, dancing the oldest dance in the world, trading gold for saffron,
whirling with the dervishes, and curling my toes deep in carpet stories.
Discovering Istanbul in January 2004 helped me to synthesize my 1001
dreams."

*	Arabic Music
         Maqamat / Some Instruments / the Arabic Language
*	The Oldest Dance
*	Picture Words
*	Story Weaving
*	Waiting for the Performance (Turkey / EU)

Amara