[extropy-chat] looks like Bush will win

Brian Lee brian_a_lee at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 13:34:56 UTC 2004

Although I live in Atlanta, I'm not your Southerner, but a Southerner, as I
migrated here 4 years ago. If you look at demographics in the south, you'll
see that most of us and our ancesters weren't around 140 years ago. Just
look at Southern states areas like South Florida, Atlanta, Austin, Dallas,
North Carolina's research triangle and you'll see large portions of the
population moved down from northern states for various reasons.

It's interesting that you complain about a group of perceived bigots by
being an uninformed cyber-redneck. Perhaps the reason Bush will win is
because of ineffectual complaining and hand-wringing instead of suitable
action.

Try to belittle someone's relgious and political beliefs again and I'll spit
on the ground. :)

BAL