[extropy-chat] impeccable birth control

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 30 15:51:46 UTC 2004

> Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] impeccable birth control

> > Put the game on TV and get a cold one from the
> > fridge sounds much better.
>
> It depends on a guy's age. When he's 19 he wants it.
> When he's 55 he can probably do without it.

Do without which?  The game?  Sure.  The cold one?  Ok.
The TV?  Only with great difficulty.

I'll tell you one a lot of us would give up sex for:
the internet.  (I'm ignoring those for whom the internet
*is* sex.)  Many of us use the net every day, or many
times during the day.  It would leave a *serious* hole
in our lives to suddenly lose that.