[extropy-chat] Youthful characteristics

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 05:40:16 UTC 2004

Well even now you can deliberately ignore what your experience tells
you. Half of the time it is fun, and sometimes even successful.
I suspect it does not depend so much on experience and committments,
rather it depends on physical energy and fast-learning brain. Get that
back, and much of the youthful hunger for more life will come back.