[extropy-chat] SPACE: Will Frances destroy the remainingthreeshuttles?

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 16:36:20 UTC 2004

I wish I had had the spare time when I was in Palm Beach, but I saw the
beach once and one evening in a bar, and the rest was all offices and
hotel rooms. I'll likely be going back down in the winter for a real
vacation, though, so I'll have a chance to see KSC finally.

How big does it compare to the Lazy B Ranch's Everett, WA facility?

--- Spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:

> There are other facilities, but as for the VAB, I would
> think so.  It is a helllll of a building.  Mike ya aughta
> go down there and see it.  spike

=====
Mike Lorrey
Chairman, Free Town Land Development