[extropy-chat] Gmail invites available

Zero Powers zero.powers at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 02:03:24 UTC 2004

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 16:52:25 -0700, Jef Allbright <jef at jefallbright.net> wrote:
> I have a few more Gmail invitations available.  Email me off-list if you
> would like one.
>
> - Jef

BTW, the way gmail groups threads together into "conversations" is
kinda neat, particularly for fairly active lists like this one.  I
used to get overwhelmed with page after page of message headers in
Hotmail, particularly if I didn't check it *every* day.  But with
gmail the messages of each thread are all grouped together on a single
line and can be perused, moved, archived or deleted together as a
group.  Makes for a much less overwhelming feeling when checking in on
the list after a couple days.

I've still got a few invites left, so if anyone here isn't already on
the bandwagon, let me know and I'll hook you up.

Zero