[extropy-chat] Gmail invites available

Zero Powers zero.powers at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 22:30:30 UTC 2004

Listen, I wasn't trying to start any political tyrade or anything.
Personally I was also against going to war in Iraq.  Your post would
make some sense if I had suggested sending an invite to dubya, but I
didn't.

The majority of US troops abroad would rather not be there.  They're
doing their duty to "God and country" in exchange for pay, education
and work experience.  I don't begrudge them.  If you do, that's your
prerogative.  You can send your invite to Saddam.

Zero