[extropy-chat] SING: recording our lives

Kevin Freels megaquark at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 14 00:53:04 UTC 2004

It seems the US military has revived the idea of logging everything a soldier sees and does in battle. I had wondered how long this would take. I would like one of these myself!
http://www.wired.com/news/privacy/0,1848,64911,00.html?tw=newsletter_topstories_html

I wonder what would happen to the legal system if everyone had a solid copy of all of their own actions recorded. How would murder and other crimes be affected? WOuld it really be a violation of privacy if you had control over the information? Lots to think about here. Shouldn't we be able to get something similar to this in the next 5 years?