[extropy-chat] GOOGLE: innovative recruiting technique

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 17 02:27:34 UTC 2004

> Joseph S. Barrera III
> Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] GOOGLE: innovative recruiting technique
>

> Emlyn wrote:
>
> > > Not that I personally would recommend working for Google.
> >
> >  Why do you say that?

The reason I didn't pursue a job there when I solved their
(really cool) math puzzles: every job they described in their
recruitment website can be offshored to countries where they
can be performed at a dramatically lower cost.

I have a spin on Murphy's famous law that applies especially
well to the US and Europe over the next 10 to 20 years:

Any job that can be exported, will be.