[extropy-chat] Moveon.org

Spike spike66 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 17 02:40:30 UTC 2004

> Brent Neal

> ...I see no
> real difference between them and the so-called tax-and-spend
> Democrats...
>
> Brent

Nor do I.  The difference is one is tax-and-spend,
the other is cut-taxes-and-spend-anyway.  What we
desperately need is cut-taxes-and-cut-spending.
Badnarik is your man, Brent.  I hope some day you
will join us.  And the world will live as 6 billion.

I think you said you are from Taxifornia?  Me too.
We have the luxury of voting for whoever we think is
best here, without fear of actually effecting the
outcome of the election.  {8-]