[extropy-chat] Moveon.org

Kevin Freels megaquark at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 17 04:14:52 UTC 2004

I'm voting for Kerry because he supports anything I choose to believe. If I
am for something, he is for it. If I change my mind to be against that same
thing, you can bet that he supports that point of view as well. How
fortunate I will be to have a president that can be simultaneously for and
against everything!