[extropy-chat] Backdoor Draft?

Stephen J. Van Sickle sjvans at ameritech.net
Tue Sep 21 13:45:58 UTC 2004

She is not talking about the stop lose orders, which some have accused
of being "back door drafts".  These are normal, official, and
occasionally used even in peace time for critical skills.  This fits the
phrase "for the duration" much better.

What it seems to be here are re-up "counselors" getting an attack of the
stupids, probably combined with normal military rumor mongering.