[extropy-chat] moveon.org

Brent Neal brentn at freeshell.org
Wed Sep 22 00:58:40 UTC 2004

 (9/21/04 12:35) Mike Lorrey <mlorrey at yahoo.com> wrote:

>Only people with no military experience are impressed with
>Kerry's war record, according to polls, i.e. the people with the least
>basis for an objective informed opinion.

Except for, apparently, the men who actually served -with- him. Says a lot, doesn't it. Or do they have the "least basis for an objective opinion."

Of course, if you want to make a quibble over being "objective,"  I'll come right out and say that you can't be objective because you're a right-winger (Kerry isn't) and I can't be objective because I have Ph.D. (Kerry doesn't)

Brent Neal
Geek of all Trades
http://brentn.freeshell.org

"Specialization is for insects" -- Robert A. Heinlein