[extropy-chat] moveon.org

Trend Ologist trendologist at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 23 02:16:10 UTC 2004

I personally live in a city, have friends, do not mistrust others in the sense of avoiding "human interaction like the plague" (your description, not mine). Nonetheless with age the quiet life seems more attractive. You may change radically yourself someday in the future (being that you are a Gulf War vet, you are 35-40ish?).
If I were a hermit seeking peace in the sticks I wouldn't have signed-up for cryonic suspension, someone seeking peace of mind purchases a burial plot in the cemetery so one can rest in eternal peace. Cryonic suspension means one might be reanimated in a dystopia. There is no direct link between peace of mind and being suspended, save in the sense that one might be less fearful of death.