[extropy-chat] The Long Now: Bets and Predictions Over Time

Trend Ologist trendologist at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 27 15:03:33 UTC 2004

Yes, but think of how petty Bush is. With what is brewing in Iraq, he is pushing a federal amendment banning gay marriage? Aren't his priorities arbitrary and capricious? Bush is being like his father was with the flag burning amendment. Sure, we know how wedge politics are supposed to be but such pettiness is comically disproportionate.