[extropy-chat] Converging Technologies for a Diverse Europe

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 13:49:18 UTC 2004

If this is what you want in the US, but of course! But I think a
majority of people in the US would prefer some degree of public
oversight on tech development to help avoiding runaway unwanted side
effects.
It is all a metter of appropriate degree. I don't want to restart old
discussions but let's see, to me libertarianism in the good sense
means "live and let live". Of course I don't object to that. But the
issue is how to solve conflicts. If my neighbour wants to take craps
in my garden, I want a way to solve the issue short of shooting each
other.
G.