[extropy-chat] Dog and his boy

Hara Ra harara at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 28 15:42:38 UTC 2004

The very same one an only. No plans to go away - but will (rarely) mention
software toys when I have written same (and maybe an essay or two) to
download and Extropianate with....

>Hara Ra!  The same Hara Ra that would regale us with
>free entertainment at the local cryo-schmoozes?  {8^D
>Cool, welcome back bud!  We missed you.  Don't go
>away this time.  spike
>
> > age, so the boy may never learn to speak. :(
>
>I learned Fortran at age 16.  {8-]

But that's your second language. And Fortran suffers from: Regular Syntax,
Lack of Ambiguity, Small Vocabulary, Reliable (if obscure) Error Messages.
So GO FORMAT.

=   Hara Ra (aka Gregory Yob)    =
=     harara at sbcglobal.net       =
=   Alcor North Cryomanagement   =