[extropy-chat] The Economist on cognitive enhancement

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 16:03:48 UTC 2004

Of course it is John, from our point of view. But since this is
mainstream press and they usually make a big fuss about these things,
I have been pleasantly surprised that they do not further elaborate on
the question.
Many publications do insult the intelligence of readers, and at this
point they would start saying that cognitive enhancement for normally
aging people is unethical and deprives them of human dignity and BS of
this kind. Fortunately the Economist is more serious than that.
G.