[extropy-chat] If the nonUS citizens voted in Nov 2 elections...

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Wed Sep 29 07:03:41 UTC 2004

Voting for US citizens and armed forces abroad -

The Pentagon unblocked the voter information site but, according to this
story:

http://www.iht.com/articles/541012.html

voting for citizens abroad is still a problem.

I agree with the article. I registered in June, completed the
official request for an absentee ballot. It was supposed to mailed
to me by Sept 20. I need to put it in the mail by October 15.
But no absentee ballot to be seen.  Grrrr.......

Amara