[extropy-chat] Now Virgin to offer trips to space

Zero Powers zero.powers at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 06:36:19 UTC 2004

Looks like they're going with Rutan:

Virgin Astronauts in Space (The Final Frontier Monday)
http://go.hotwired.com/news/space/0,2697,65098,00.html/wn_ascii

The designer of the SpaceShipOne vessel, which cracked the barrier to
manned commercial space flight earlier this year, signs a deal with
Virgin Airways' Richard Branson to build more spacecraft based on that
design