[extropy-chat] FWD [forteana] Re: Malachy's Prophecies; Pope John Paul II, then two before the destruction of the Holy Roman Church

Joseph Bloch jbloch at humanenhancement.com
Sat Apr 2 23:38:08 UTC 2005

According to the Vatican, the third Fatima prophecy dealt with the
attempted assassination of JP2;
http://archives.cnn.com/2000/WORLD/europe/05/13/pope.fatima.02/ , not
about the "last Pope" (although it's possible there's more to it the
Vatican didn't reveal, but one wonders how the rest of it might have
leaked out).

The use of "son" rather than the (correct) sun on the crystalinks.com
page is just a mistake on their part. In other pages on the subject
(this sort of bullcrap fascinates me) they use "sun" and trace it back
to a solar eclipse on the day JP2 was born.

(Which there apparently was, if we are to believe NASA and the official
Vatican biography;
http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/SEcat/SE1901-2000.html ,
http://www.vatican.va/news_services/press/documentazione/documents/santopadre_biografie/giovanni_paolo_ii_biografia_breve_en.html
, although it doesn't appear that the eclipse was visible in Cracow, but
you know how little details like that can't get in the way of a good
prophecy!).

Joseph

Enhance your body "beyond well" and your mind "beyond normal":
http://www.humanenhancement.com
New Jersey Transhumanist Association: http://www.goldenfuture.net/njta
PostHumanity Rising: http://transhumanist.blogspot.com/